Business Development Manager Hungary / Poland (m/f/d)
Elektrik / Elektronik
- Determine transportation market potential and identify new clientele. Provide total solutions to customer applications with initial concepts and proposals.
- Secure new opportunities from existing customers to maximize and enhance growth at each account.
- Provide customer analysis and value assessment on a yearly basis.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with strategic customers and develop a deep understanding of their organization, applications, and long-term business strategies.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Manage opportunities and customer expectations through effective management of product development activities between Engineering, Sales and Customers.
- Monitor and report on opportunities within the assigned geographical territory on a monthly basis. Provide ongoing support to successfully capture business opportunities.
- Establish programs to meet targets and minimize deviations resulting in maximum business growth rates in the territory.
- Work with Account Managers to maximize growth potential in existing customer sites with the objective of extending Bourns products into other areas in the organization.
- Work with Product Line Management, Product Engineering, Marketing and Sales to understand the strategic priorities and creatively identify opportunities to support the priorities and long-term strategies.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions, and sales meetings as required. Present a professional demeanor and image to internal and external customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Heavy interface with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization, Customer Service/Inside Sales, Contracts, and prospective customers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to various levels of the organization, including technical specifications, product performance, applications and related topics.
- Prepare and deliver technical briefings/presentations to FAEs, customers, and Sales support personnel.
- Strong technical report analysis to present complex issues related to customer specifications and manufacturing capabilities. Ability to gather data and organize reports and documents in support of written proposals.
- Handles scheduling of prototype opportunities.
- Performs project management of opportunities from concept to release.
- Bachelor´s Degree in an engineering or technical related discipline from an accredited university required.
- Five to seven years of product development experience with an emphasis in sensor sales and/or applications/ sales engineering experience with knowledge or product applications, specifications, technical drawings, and engineering analysis desired.
- Proficiency in MS/Word, MS/Excel, MS/Powerpoint, M/S Project, SAP, Bourns Opportunity Sales Tracking System and Metacube.
- Ability to travel extensively is required.
Location: Hungary / Poland
Bourns Sensors GmbH