Electrical Engineer (m/w/d)
Bourns Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive sensors and passive components headquartered in Riverside, California.
For our Research & Development Center located in Taufkirchen we are looking for a new Electrical Engineer.
- Develop potential new product ideas that provide a substantive benefit within a particular market segment, meeting long term technical capability objectives and providing a base for expansion into other related markets.
- Support to solicit potential customers for new product ideas and identify lead customer candidates that have sufficient volume to support the development and implementation. Present concepts and development results to customers.
- Develop strong customer support and technical relationships, and employ those relationships to guide the development of selected projects. Act as primary technical project interface for customers and suppliers.
- Provide cradle to production technical project management including the primary responsibility for design, development, design validation and resource direction. Proactively drive issue resolution.
- Personally develop designs, specifications and any other engineering activity or work product required to assure a successful new product implementation.
- Support to identify and secure outside suppliers to provide components, sub assemblies and services that are not currently available within our existing supply base.
- Develop designs and sales training aids that insure that the new product smoothly transitions into operations.
- Meet the requirements of the Concept to Customer (C to C) System and the Bourns automotive development engineering processes.
- Maintain compliance to current ISO standards and customer specific requirements as applicable.
- University degree in Electrical engineering or similar
- Several years (min 3 years) of experience in electronic design, preferably in the automotive industry
- Experience in several of the following areas:
- - HW design for automotive industry
- - Schematic and layout optimization for EMC
- - Magnetic sensor concepts (AMR, GMR, Hall)
- - Test automation with labview
- - Development according to ISO26262
- - Designs with 16 bit microcontrollers
- - Automotive development processes (IATF)
- Open personality with strong communication skills, who enjoys to work in international teams
- Taking lead and responsibility as well as providing significant contribution to international teams.
- Ability to solve complex problems with a minimum of directionsTestautomatisierung mit Labview.
- Very good language skills in German and English
Location: Taufkirchen (München)
Bourns Sensors GmbH