HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Bourns Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive sensors and passive components headquartered in Riverside, California.
Our HR team is growing: For our German territory we are looking for an HR Generalist located in Taufkirchen (Munich region).
- Point of contact for employees and managers, advise employees in business and personal concerns if required
- Support the HR Business Partner with all activities related to the recruitment process within company rules. Discuss requirements with respective supervisor, General Manager/ Managing Director and HR Business Partner. Create and place advertisements if required. Process all applications. Coordinate interviews for candidate on short list with respective supervisors; conduct interviews; maintain candidate database.
- Support participation in job fairs.
- Preparation of employment contracts; collection of personnel data for entry; follow up according to HR checklist and HR processes.
- Follow-up and ensure a successful employee onboarding.
- Maintain HR database (SuccessFactors), preparation of weekly/monthly/annual reports and follow up of KPIs according to the global requirements.
- Support global processes e.g. Performance Review, Compensation Planning etc.
- Support the annual IATF audit.
- Support Data protection documentation and processes as required.
- Support the implementation of HR policies, processes, tools and systems and identify ways of improvement in line with best practice.
- Contribute to local and global HR initiatives and projects as part of the global HR team
- Bachelor´s degree or any other relevant qualification in human resources.
- Min. 3 years of experience as HR Specialist or equivalent in an international context (industry).
- Good knowledge and understanding of employment, labor laws and HR best practices, concepts and processes.
- Very good communication skills, bound to discretionary dealing of confidential matters with the ability to build partnerships.
- Customer-focused attitude with a hands-on mentality, strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint), experience with an HRIS (SuccessFactors preferred).
- Excellent command of English (company language) and German.
Location: Taufkirchen (München)
Bourns Electronics GmbH