Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Bourns Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive sensors and passive components headquartered in Riverside, California.
For our Research & Development Center located in Taufkirchen we are looking for a new Technical Project Manager.
- Indirect / functional leadership of a multi-disciplinary engineering team (systems, mechanics, electronics, software, validation, testing, and Functional Safety) for the development of sensors for the automotive industry.
- Meet cost and timing targets in the technical realization of a product based on customer requirements as a member of the project core team.
- Ensure the development is in accordance with internal and external specifications, standards and regulations and is documented in an appropriate manner.
- Main contributor/coordinator from the R&D organization to the project Core Team.
- Pro-active approach to ensure the project is successful.
- Ensure Customer technical care & handling by managing the technical communication as a channel between Customer & Bourns technical contributors.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering or industrial engineering degree course in the fields of mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, or appropriate related field accompanied by a very good technical understanding and quick learning.
- Approximately 4 to 6+ years of engineering experience in systematic product development, ideally within sensor product development in the automotive sector.
- Experience in handling modern project management tools (MS project; mind mapping).
- Very good analytical skills, ideally supported by additional qualifications in DoE, Shainin, or similar root cause analysis tools.
- Very good communication skills, Very good language skills in German and English
- Very good self-organized and time management skills
- Solution oriented as well as responsibility taking mindset and attitude.
- Computer aided design software and other software applications essential for project requirements.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
Location: Taufkirchen (München)
Bourns Sensors GmbH