HR Coordinator (m/f/d)
Bourns Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive sensors and passive components headquartered in Riverside, California.
Our HR team is growing: For our German territory we are looking for an HR Coordinator located in Taufkirchen (Munich region).
- Support the HR Manager with all activities related to the recruitment process within company rules. Discuss requirements with respective supervisor, General Manager/ Managing Director and HR Manager. Create and place advertisements if required. Process all applications. Coordinate interviews for candidate on short list with respective supervisors; conduct interviews; follow up PR’s, maintain candidate database.• Support the HR Manager with all activities related to the recruitment process within company rules. Discuss requirements with respective supervisor, General Manager/ Managing Director and HR Manager. Create and place advertisements if required. Process all applications. Coordinate interviews for candidate on short list with respective supervisors; conduct interviews; follow up PR’s, maintain candidate database.
- Support participation in job fairs.
- Preparation of employment contracts; collection of personnel data for entry; follow up according to HR checklist and HR processes.
- Create, update, maintain personnel files (electronic files and hardcopies).
- Maintain HR database (SuccessFactors), preparation of weekly/monthly/annual reports and follow up of KPIs according to the global requirements.
- Support Data protection documentation and processes as required.
- Follow-up and ensure a successful employee onboarding.
- General administration of time tracking system (setup of accounts, solve general issues, administer badges, contract); keep system accurate (track overtime, add business travel, vacation, sickness etc.); monthly closing; 1st contact for employees in case of problems/help
- Prepare vacation sheets for ESO locations, collect vacation information during the year, prepare information for payroll, check consistency
- Preparation of monthly payroll (collection of all relevant information including new hires, changes, bonus payments, hours of working students etc., clarification of open issues). Distribution of pay slips among employees. Act as liaison between employees and benefits/payroll department for questions, issues, and updates.
- Administration of employees going to retire and retired people; administration of various pension plans including notification of pension plan companies of changes and report annual insured salaries as applicable.
- Preparation of references for leavers (based on feedback from supervisor and employee); Creates and runs regular and ad hoc reports from HRIS for local and Corporate use by HR (e.g. ESO & BGER salary reports); Participate in organize trainings, update and maintain training database; Support the annual IATF audit; Support tax audits in case of need for payroll data.
- Bachelor Degree or any other relevant qualification in human resources
- Experience in payroll processing
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and employee issues
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint), experience with an HRIS (SuccessFactors preferred)
- Very good command of English and German
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential
Location: Taufkirchen (München)
Bourns Electronics GmbH